Roku is the advanced streaming player having outstanding features. It makes your TV flexible according to your choice. Roku provides its users a chance to get more than 500000+ movies and TV episodes using a free and paid process. All you need to stream these thousands of movies and shows is to activate roku. To start the Roku activation, connect your Roku player to the network to login with a Roku account and visit the roku.com/link. Enter the Roku link code on the onscreen guide to complete your Roku com link streaming device setup.
1. Setup the Roku and choose preferred options further.
2. Wait until the activation code is displayed. Note-keep the device connected to the internet or Wi-fi.
3. You will now automatically see the Roku Link code on display.
4. Go to roku.com/link to use this code for activation.
Given below are the instructions to activate the Roku account using Roku.com/link:
1. First of all, note the Roku Activation Code that displays on tv screens and visit Roku.com/link.
2. Similarly, access a new web browser and go to the activation site.
3. Further, in there, you must key in the activation code without any errors.
4. Finally, sign in with the Roku account using the Roku account credentials.
5. Next, click the Activate button at the end of the screen.
Follow the given below steps for troubleshooting roku software update:
1. Roku devices automatically update their software when the updates are released, but sometimes an ‘unable to update software’ may pop up.
2. Try to manually update the software.
3. Check internet connectivity, if the message continues
4. Check the router and the wireless signal strength.
5. In case the error persists, go for a system reboot at Settings-> System-> System Reboot option.